Wednesday, July 31, 2024

ABC Favorite Things

I always enjoy seeing and hearing how young children view the world.  One of my favorite things is learning what they think their favorite things are.  Those Mother's Day all about my mom pages?  They always make me giggle.  Seriously, they are some of my favorite gifts from my children.  

Why not take that another direction, have them write down their favorite things using each letter of the alphabet.  Each week can be a new letter.  Print out a poster and have them write it down.  "My favorite food that starts with 'a' is apple."  Who knows, they may just surprise you or even make you laugh, all while associating the letters of the alphabet with the real world!







All About Me and My Favorite Things Printable Posters For Letter Recognition:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/All-About-Me-and-My-Favorite-Things-Printable-Posters-For-Letter-Recognition-11944819 

No comments:

Post a Comment